Friday, April 10, 2009

Pissed on my Sidis


Did a road ride yesterday, I was on the bike for about 5 hours, hoping for a vision quest.  All I did was piss on my Sidis.  It was somewhere in the 3.5 hour mark, I had to piss so I go into the park bathroom and start.  People who don't ride ask me, "doesn't that hurt your junk?"  Never thought it did, but after yesterday, I think my junk found a way to revolt.  Here is what happened.

Nuts:  "Hey dickhole, when he pulls down those bib shorts and tries to piss, give me two streams."

Dickhole: "Are you sure, I feel fine."

Nuts: "You ain't the one reading FIZIK for three hours, stop being a bitch and give me two streams."

Dickhole: "Ok, here goes."

I look down from the "partial hunched over bib pissing position" and see a renegade stream killing my right Sidi.  I  redirect and finish, there is nothing I can do about it now.  I fill up my bottles and head out for another two hours.

Conspiracy or just bad aim?

6 comments:

BIG JIM said...

RD you are a funny mofo!

Sounds like bad karma.

Five hours of riding. Your car must be in the shop. Why else ride that long?

BIGWORM said...

There is something seriously wrong with what goes on in your head.

Unknown said...

i am a proud sister!

bikediet said...

sorri iph thiss is hart to rede. I kante stup laffin lowng enuff 2 tipe.

Good one Ron. He'll be here all folks!

BTW, I guess you're not that pissed off anymore - get it, get it?

bikechain said...

The only thing that could have been better is if your butthole chimed in.

Spanish Mackerel said...

5 hrs on the bike would make anyones junk stage a revolt.

I'm thinking your taint was the lead conspirator, you're just lucky you got the piss treatment and that the gang didn't try to put your eye out with a well placed kidney stone shot.