Friday, April 3, 2009

New jersey / shorts order - color choices

Okay, so some of you want to change up colors and some don't. On the next order, do you want to change the orange to green? Or white? those are the only two options. Let me know which you prefer by email, or this blog. The order will be placed next Friday and I will need payment upfront - via paypal or cash. Paypal will cost you an extra 5%. I am paying for this with my on CC so I am not planning to cover this order like bikechain did. Let me know what color you like best.....

7 comments:

BIG JIM said...

I'm a company man..keep the team colors the same for me (orange/black rules)

BIGWORM said...

OG, O and B for me.

Double Nought Seven said...

Keep the pumpkin, makes me want to say trick or treat! Seriously, the colors work, I see it and think I am about to put some mojo on you!

Human Wrecking Ball said...

orange becuase it doesn't rhyme with anything and black becuase its cool.

BIG JIM said...

Damn, now Berg has me thinking green.

bikediet said...

Well, it looks like orange is the new orange. Ordering this Friday.

Young Berg said...

GREEN!