Thursday, April 23, 2009

Look at me!


The more things change the more they stay the same. I have to have the attention on me. Old schoolers will remember the BP gas station incident where Bobby D fell out. Then I had to have the paramedics look at me. In that same spirit, and because wrecking ball posted about his pain, I wanted to let you know that I am out as well. I unloaded a trailer this Monday and that's about the last thing I remember until last night. I re-injured my back and it's bad this time. I'm doing the pills, stretching and ice but it will take some time before I'm right. It will take even longer before I can trust it - like a running back planting for a cut after knee surgery. Let the BUMP waffling begin.

The PAB formerly known as Red Dragon

5 comments:

BIG JIM said...

You're not getting out of BUMP because of a back problem. Get some muscle relaxants, get over it and come to Birmingham. The back issue would expalin why a towel was left in my truck last night.

Juancho said...

no mail from you, try loveyourbike@gmail.com

I'll tell you what I told Gary Busey. Good luck with rehab!

Double Nought Seven said...

One word for you, Planks, if your PAB self was planking and building the core, the issue would not continue to arise. Sart planking and start living,

bikediet said...

Sorry about the back bro, but quit getting so excited-this doesn't mean you don't have to train. It just means that you have to spend more time on a road bike now. Giddyup

Spanish Mackerel said...

I'm sure the pain is real, now whup, plank, stretch, pill, ice, etc. etc. that stove-up sumbitch into submission. In true Whittington form, parlay that into an asskicking administered to all those who oppose the dragon.