Thursday, March 26, 2009

done dealing

Man the rain will mess with your mood. I'm done dealin with the rain and my office re-paint/carpet. Totally bummed about the rain and out-of-towners bumping our garage sale to next weekend. Bummed about Survivor being a recap of unaired footage. Aggravated I fell asleep during idol last night. Upset that I ate a Snickers bar today. I wanted it and was alright - but it wasn't great. Stressing that I probably will not ride tonight. Stressing even more that I probably won't get a coupon e-mail out tonight. Regretting I did not scrape my ceiling or rip the back splash off this week. Lamenting doing it tomorrow and this weekend. Most of all, I hate complaining. Red Dragon

3 comments:

BIG JIM said...

Damn, now I'm feeling blue. Turn that frown upside down.

bikediet said...

I'll be honest widya. it doesnt sound like you hate complaining. btw, you left out a lot of stuff that i figured you would be hatin' about yourself

Juancho said...

and one day we will all be gone from this earth and none of it will matter. That always cheers me up.