Monday, January 3, 2011

Harden the F-Up, Rule #5


This is my fishing buddy, Chris. He would definitely fit in with the Bikechain crew. He is Rule #5. This guy is going to get his head cut open for a third time due to a stubborn brain tumor and cyst. Imagine being sea-sick for two years on and off, I would have killed myself by now. The reason I bring this up is because I plan on using his and Wrecking Ball's situation as perspective this year. It makes me realize I have no reason to bitch, piss and moan, cry, or complain about anything.

I will miss riding Felasco this year, I will be at the hospital with fingers crossed for my buddy getting his coconut cracked again.

Anyway, see you guys on the next trip.....Tour de Tallasco?

3 comments:

Human Wrecking Ball said...

I will send every ounce of positive vibes I can muster, to you and your pal. I'm not doing Felasco again till you can. See ya soon bro.

BIGWORM said...

Attaboy, Lil' Ronnie! That's the thing about BC, we look after those close to us. Take care of your friend, and know that you're in all our thoughts.

Mark said...

Just saw the post today. Not sure when y'all were/are going in, but good luck with it. Keep us posted and good job for being a good friend. Don't worry about this years Fiasco, looks like we are all going down on Saturday - the worst part.