Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dirty Ron is on the Horizon


The Dirty Ron is on the horizon. I have not been riding my bike. It is going to hurt. I think it will be good for the soul. Here is the plan....
Thursday- night ride on some Big Worm selected single track, then drink beer immediately.
Friday- get cyclocross bike ready with Big Worm built wheels, then drink beer immediately.
Saturday- The Dirty Ron is on. Beer drinking will commence immediately after.
Sunday- Old school Revolutions ride, but much slower. Beer drinking immediately after.
Monday- I leave and you guys stop drinking beer after your rides.

3 comments:

Kent said...

given the plans I will start prepping by drinking beer every night until I throw up - or at least until a vurp.

BIG JIM said...

Looking foward to it and yes, it will hurt.

Mark said...

Hopefully we will have some good beer this time. In fact, I'll go ahead and buy some Busch Light just to be certain of it. Ya know, you don't have to leave the state to get a CBL.....