Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ron is in town

Here are some videos to watch for those of you (us) that can't go hang with everybody while he is here.

This is a five minute plus video of cycle ball. The sophisticated version of what we all used to do. Maybe we (read, y'all) should get a game together this weekend?? I can't tell you what the end of the video is like since it was way too long for me, but the beginning is neat.



Again, here is another long one. The first part is good. Makes me wish I wasn't scared to go big.



Kent, do you think you can get one of these built by this weekend? Still, shorter video but I didn't last.



Finally, a video made at the perfect length. I watched the whole thing. Wonder if MTB will get this type of technology one day?

2 comments:

BIG JIM said...

Can Kent order me a cycle ball bike from KHS?

Kent said...

dug the post office jam. variable speed editing job was smooooth