Friday, June 19, 2009

slice like a ninja, cut like a razor blade


In a last ditch effort to rebuild myself I have exiled to Siberia. I'm more like a lurker until July 4. I've realized I've got to do what I do to make myself happy. There's a dichotomy here. I am happy eating whatachickin's with mustard, onions and jalapenos. I'm happy pounding Cokes and Extreme Sour Patch Kids. But... I'm not happy with the subsequent Incredibly Fat Hulk body. I'm healthy but I'm not healthy. For the first time in a long time this is more about the end result than it is about the gauntlet. Besides Ric and Mark are in the stratosphere, Jim and Tim are not too far behind, Neck is caterwauling, Ken has old school hand, Five-O rides like 200 miles a week, Steve likes waxing that ass (same with the rest of the BC crew like Zak, Berg, Micro, Lt. Dan and so on...) and the Worm, well the Worm will never race again after the Georgia series . No longer does Clark Kent have an evil nemesis. No longer does the Red Dragon need to make claims of this and that. This is me alone on a frozen tundra working it out. No promises but I hope to come back healthier.
K Dub

8 comments:

Juancho said...

get some Visionquest.

BIG JIM said...

This CD is on repeat.

bikechain said...

Lunatic fringe... I know ya out there...

BTW, I hate JIM

BIGWORM said...

Isn't that a picture of Superman's Fortress of Solitude?

Hey, you know what you should do? You should see if you can buy Clarkkent.com! I bet it will sell HUGE after the new Superman movie comes out!

Hurry up and grab the next dogsled back. I need someone, other than BJS, to aggravate on the rides.

bikechain said...

BigWorm: I miss you guys. That is what we in the business call funny. There's like 5 cracks in 4 sentences.

RonD said...

Who is Cokes?

Human Wrecking Ball said...

I am going to assume you used a word that you didn't know the meaning of, because the last thing I have been doing is wailing like a cat. I have decided on radio silence because even I am tired of the subject of my neck and pain. Thanks for the wink...if that's what it was.

Spanish Mackerel said...

Ron D gets the funny stick! To get that one, you gotta be on your toes and a little twisted.