Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sunday Morning Ride on a Monday Afternoon


Well that was fun. Nice little ride on a Monday afternoon felt easy like a Sunday morning. Most of the fellas were there but some were missed. The worm and Big Jim were on stupid bikes. The rest of us were rollin on dualies. Chris neglected to tell everyone that he had to put in two hard hours. So when we got to the Fern, he pretty much hammered everybody. Chill on Goose Pond then hammer on both sections of Cadillac and the bucket loop. I hate him now and my legs hate him. It's weird how all the different personalities, ages, ride styles and fitness levels seemed to click. It was a very cool ride.


Dragon

6 comments:

BIG JIM said...

Good ride. All of the cool people were in attendance. Screw everyone else.

BIGWORM said...

It's hard to go fast on Jaysun's old bike. I feel just as goofy on it, as he used to act. That was definitely a fun ride, despite Big Jim Slade trying to eat every knobby off my rear tire. He's like a pit bull back there!

BIG JIM said...

Great, it's hard for you to go fast on the "old bike" and there I was giving it everything I had just to hold onto youg wheel. This does not bode well for me.

BIG JIM said...

Replace "youg" with "your"

Spanish Mackerel said...

One day when I grow up, I hope to have a fitness base like Wrecking Ball. All gimped up and hadn't been riding and he was still jamming on the bike! My max HR for the day was 185. Granted it peaked when I was running from Lil Berg after trail stuffing and break checking his ass. But I was still in the 180's while holding up Big Worm and Big Jim in the single-track....damn it!!!

Double Nought Seven said...

185? Shiut, I wish I could get mine up to that! Glad to see that BW has tired of the smack and is ready to lay a bit of his own! Got my skirt by the way, it's a schoolgirl one. At the start line, we will wonder for whom the bell tolls next year?